Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Suzy's Scrapbook

My idea is to keep a photo of all the projects I have completed gathered in this place. It just might work.

Latest creations, baby kimono...I loved the pattern, quick and easy. I was not happy with the yarn choice or the feel of the garment...but am still learning about yarn and crochet...I would probably use this kimono at bath time for baby. Finished Mar 20, start time Mar. 18. Yarn was Caron Simply Soft, light peach and mint green.

Peruvian earflap character hat middle school mascot. March 2012...made for a birthday surprise, worked up in about a week. I am getting faster at this. I really liked this project.

First creation, pink and blue granny square, 72 x 72 Home Ec class jr. High, mid 70's.

Second Creation, tan, pink and burgundy, 86 x67, saw this pattern on a friends couch, just had to have it. It took years to finish...because I didn't know how to finish it off. Then a toddler decided to pull the threads....yikes...I finished it in 2002 and have been using it everyday since. Designed to be used as a coverlet for a double bed in a pink room. Never got there...use on the sofa everyday. All the kids love to sleep under it or on it depending on the weather. Would like to do 2 more, for my favorite kids...but geeze, it took so long...Started this back in the 80's.
    Attached Images Attached Images Suzy's Scrapbook-firstproject-jpg Suzy's Scrapbook-secondmajor-jpg Suzy's Scrapbook-104_3483-jpg Suzy's Scrapbook-104_3477-jpg 
    Last edited by sep335; 03-23-2012 at 09:03 PM.

2. Likes jklm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cute - It looks great! You are more than welcome to post your pictures here! I am sure other members love to see project work, just as much as I do! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Suzy! Keeping a scrapbook of your ideas and finished projects is a good idea! I keep track of what I make in a small journal-no pictures though! I sell at craft fairs and always take pictures of my booth! Most of the stuff I make shows up in the pictures! Special items, such as dresses for my granddaughters, I do have pictures of!

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sep335;8057]My idea is to keep a photo of all the projects I have completed gathered in this place. It just might work.

QUOTE] Finished hooded baby blanket, lion brand pound of love, one pound one project, idea on label. Quick easy and inexpensive will use this again for donation work. Single stitch with 2 dc crochet in stitch. Complete with edge of yellow bernat soft baby. ps incorrect date from camera.
    Attached Images Attached Images Suzy's Scrapbook-104_3497-jpg 

6. Likes Barbara G., jklm liked this post