Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: New member

Post Thanks / Like

HI EVERYONE, GLAD TO SEE THAT THERE ARE SOME INSOMNIACS OUT THERE LIKE ME. I LOVE TO KNIT & CROCHET BUT AM NOT ABLE TO READ SOME INSTRUCTIONS. I AM TRYING TO CATCH ON. IN FACT I AM GOING ON A CRAFT CRUISE. NEVER BEEN ON ONE. HAVE ANY OF YOU??? DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT OR BRING. WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU. THANKS IN ADVANCE. COOLNONNIE

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! I have not heard of a craft cruise - sounds like a nice idea though! How did you find out about it? Love to hear more!

Post Thanks / Like

Craft cruise

Quote Originally Posted by barbara g. View Post
    hello,

welcome to the group! I have not heard of a craft cruise - sounds like a nice idea though! How did you find out about it? Love to hear more!
    hi barb, i think i saw an ad in the paper. It has drew the crochet dude on it. Going to bermuda. I also saw knitting cruises going to other places. I am getting excited. It sails from baltimore on the 25 or 26 of may. 5 days. The line is royal caribbean. That's all i know for now. If you want more info, let me know & i will see what info i can get for you. Take care. Coolnonnie

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Crochet Cruise? WOW! That would be my idea of Paradise! I've never been on one! I really hope you enjoy it and fill us in on it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Craft cruise

Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    welcome! Crochet cruise? Wow! That would be my idea of paradise! I've never been on one! I really hope you enjoy it and fill us in on it!!
    i will let you know how it is. I am taking my daughter with me, she is a good crocheter but she only does afghans so hopefully she will get to try for sweaters, etc. Thanks for the welcome!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, have you ever tried picture graphs? I thought I wouldn't like them; but after a while it grew on me and depending on the project I seek them out.