Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Here are some of my crochet work from Cvteresa

Here are some of my butterflies I have crochet and the pink is a crocodile hat last is the granny rose square. I need to work on the granny rose square for a afghan
    Teresa

Here are some of my crochet work from Cvteresa-img_0270-jpgHere are some of my crochet work from Cvteresa-img_0267-jpgHere are some of my crochet work from Cvteresa-img_0274-jpg

2. Likes Carynjoyb, Craftilady, kimr, 24griff, jklm, stitches liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teresa,

I love your picture posts! The butterflies are adorable! Did you make the granny square a pot holder?

Post Thanks / Like
    No the granny square is going to be a afghan when I finish it .That was a trial that I made to see how it would look on the green I change it to granny stitches it was triple st.I made them dc.I need to make 70 squares then put together. Wish me luck. Butterflys are very easy to make made them in two weeks I have made over 30.
    Thanks,
    Teresa

5. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome..love the crocodile hat

7. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Crocodile Stitch Scarf

Love the hat and that stitch. I made a scarf with that stitch. Lots of fun. You can see it here:
    Crocodile Crocheted Stitch Scarf by CraftsPlusByCarynJoy on Etsy
    Last edited by Carynjoyb; 03-22-2012 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Changed link.

9. Likes jklm liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like your butterflies. I have a few butterfly patterns in crochet and Plastic canvas. Did you make up your pattern or is there a link for it?
    The Holocaust Museum In Houston, Texas will have an exhibition next year called the Butterfly Project. They hope to collect 1,500 million butterflies made in any medium, to represent the children killed in the holocaust. One of the craft/community service groups I belong to is involved in making a bunch of them to submit. We held a craft workshop 2 weeks ago and we cut and pasted a bunch using fabric, fun foam, card-stock etc.. In a few weeks from now we will have another one where I will show the members patterns in plastic canvas and crochet. I haven't come across the pattern you used.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got this years ago from a friend. It very easy to do. You can find a video of how to make it on utube.Can we post a video of crocheting the butterfly?
    Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the butterflies! But I am really intrigued with the crocodile hat! It looks so involved!

13. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Maryjane,
    Just search Crocodile stitch on U-Tube. I did the stitch along with the crocheter on u-tube. Fun stitch to learn. I made a scarf with the stitch and it worked up real quick. You can see it here:
    Crocodile Crocheted Stitch Scarf by CraftsPlusByCarynJoy on Etsy

15. Likes jklm liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The scarf came out nice. You can use scrap yarns to make each row another color.

17. Likes Carynjoyb, jklm liked this post