Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Towel Toppers

Post Thanks / Like

Towel Toppers

Hi Everyone
    I'm back to towel toppers, would like any information that you have. I just love those with the button at the top that you can hook over things, like fridge handles, stove handles or even a towel bar. Do you use the whole small hand towel or do you cut them in half and is so how do you stop the raw edge from ravelling. Help...........

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Here are some general instructions to prepare you towel for making a towel topper:

Crochet Towel Topper Instructions | eHow.com

I hope this helps you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara,
    That sure is a great site, I've used it before for taking cuttings of African Violets and start a new plant. After about a year I have 5 nice new flowering African Violets. Never thought to look there for crochet or knitting help. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Misty! I may have to go look at the African Violet info! I love them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbi
    Yes, they sure look great and I will be in need of something bright and sunny soon. It appears we will be getting frost tonight and that will be the beginning of the end of my flowers outside. Guess I will have to buy some plants for inside this winter. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Misty, I found some towel toppers you may like you can go to the Free Patterns - Download Free Patterns I found six you may like
    1) Peachy Kitchen Twosome 2) Towel Topper D 3) Towel Topper F 4) Towel Topper G 5) Towel Topper H 6) Towel Topper I. I hope these are what your looking for they have the button on them as you requested need more let me know I'll search some more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much I have never been to that web site before. It looks great. Will definately try those out. Misty