Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Newbie here

Post Thanks / Like

Newbie here

Good Morning, I am new as of a few minutes ago. My name is Landy, I have been married for 48 years to a wonderful man. We have 4 Daughters who had blessed us with 13 Grand Children, who have blessed us with 10 Great Grand children and 2 more on the way! Almost a tie! LOL
    I have been Crocheting and Knitting since age 6&7, I love to Crochet best. Just made Halloween Bags for 2 of the Greats, working on a Girls Sweater and trying to make one of those New Born Turtle Covers with the hat, not doing to good without a pattern. Ha Ha
    Not the first time to make something without a pattern and won't be the last.
    I'm sure I'll enjoy this group, I have been in a lot of groups over the past 20 years or so and enjoyed them a lot. Sometimes I get so busy with work I forget about the group and my friends! Sometimes I work 6 days a week and don't have a lot of time to chat.
    I am from Michigan, working in North Dakota making some of that Oil Field money! Good Money but don't leave a lot of time to socialize! LOL
    Crochet and my Friends are my relaxation time!
    I think that is enough about me. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.
    I will be off work for the whole week, so maybe I'll get to chat then.
    Thank you for allowing me to join your group.
    Landy Miner

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Landy! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the Crochet Talk forums! It is nice to meet you! Please make your self comfy here and let us know if you need anything!