Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: newbie here

Post Thanks / Like

Talking newbie here

Hello,
    My name is Linda. I live in North Carolina about 45 miles north of Charlotte. My other half and I have about 10 cats or kittens and 1 dog. They are like our kids. I like to do all sorts of needlecrafts. I knit, crochet, cross stitch, embroidery, and do plastic canvas. I am currently going to college online. I go to DeVry University. I can't believe that at 54 I am going for my Bachelor's Degree in Web Game Programming. Well they never say that you are too old too learn. Well that is about all there is to know about me on the positive side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group, You are never to old to learn. That KFC guy was 64 before he came out with KFC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa Nice to have you with us in our form. Good luck in college

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Thanks

Thank you all for having me here. I have never particapated in a forum before. So I realluy don't know what to do next. Does anyone heve any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the Crochet Talk forums! It is nice to meet you! Please make your self comfy here and let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda, welcome to our group! You're never too old to learn! After raising kids for 33 years, my mom went back to college and graduated with her R.N. bachelors degree - at age 57. She went to work at a local hospital and loved it!!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Linda!! It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa doily maker. I am web developer btw - PHP, Javascript. It s interesting! Do you have a cat? I have 5 birds
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן