Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Grilling Time

Post Thanks / Like

Question Grilling Time

Hello,

With Spring here already - I wondered how many of you like to grill? Would you like to share some of your favorites?

Personally, when I grill meat, I also like to take some par boiled potatoes and place them in a foil pack with some onions and butter with seasoning.

Delicious! MMM!

My kids really like to eat grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. Will post more later!

Post Thanks / Like
    No established "special" recipes, but I have started up the charcoal grill this year! Just yesterday I had the always favorite grilled chicken. Nothing fancy but I refuse to use my indoor oven after the first day of spring...it makes the house to hot and uses to much money...I grilled the chicken with season salt and for the last 5 minutes I covered the tops of each chicken breast with French Fried Onions. I was planning on doing that TV recipe for the chicken but like I said, I am not turning on the oven. I have earn been known to take my little George Foreman outside because I don't want the house to smell!!! Happy Grilling!!! Just make sure your hands are clean before picking up your crochet!!!

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have any special recipes for the grill. We don't grill very often and it's like a big deal when we do. I guess its because I grew up in an apartment where we couldn't grill and my husband isn't a fan of barbeque sauce on anything. We just never got into the habit but I think I will try to do more this summer. Especially if you all share some good recipes!