Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Monster High dolls

My gd has asked for a Monster High doll....probably because her best friend has several. So, I went to town today and looked at them. Not my cup of tea (I'm more a Barbie lover)! I found one that wasn't too scary-looking but decided not to buy it today. Crochet pats for the clothing are practically non-existent & the clothing sold for the dolls is pricey. I have found a few free online pats but nothing in crochet. I'm going to go back to town later this week & buy one of the dolls, then design a wardrobe for her. Wish me luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Hope you find what you are looking for! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Armybrat, I guess I am out of touch. I havn't heard of the Monster High doll. I'll have to look it up.

I would work as I go using the doll to try as you go, or if there is clothing on the doll already I would take it off and use it to guide me crocheting. You can get our style by using different yarns and making different stitches to change it up.

Let us know how you make out. Good luck.

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by armybrat View Post
    My gd has asked for a Monster High doll....probably because her best friend has several. So, I went to town today and looked at them. Not my cup of tea (I'm more a Barbie lover)! I found one that wasn't too scary-looking but decided not to buy it today. Crochet pats for the clothing are practically non-existent & the clothing sold for the dolls is pricey. I have found a few free online pats but nothing in crochet. I'm going to go back to town later this week & buy one of the dolls, then design a wardrobe for her. Wish me luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked them out, they are something my granddaughter would have loved when she was younger.

I would probably use crochet cotton for their outfits. They have some pretty colors now, add a little eye lash yarn and you will rock!
    Maybe sock yarn for more color variety.
    Judi G