Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hi!

Hi there!
    My name is EJ and I am new to this type of forum. I enjoy crocheting as well as embroidery, sewing and some beading. I have 3 awesome cats! Crocheting helps me feel productive in my home environment which is where I spend most if my time since I am a double lung transplant recipient. Current projects (do we ever have just one?!) include baby things for a great niece on the way, other friends who are pregnant, my two other great nephews and niece and the rest of the family. Biggest challenge currently is I am working on lace for a Chistening gown. I really like the Louis lace on amazon from pattern princess but am not familiar with some of the abbreviations. Has anyone on this forum made this lace edging or pissibly have a chart of vintage crochet abbreviations perhaps? Thank you in advance for any help possible! I need to make 76 inches of this lace and complimentary laces for sleeves and neck.

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes EJM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the Crochet Talk forums! It is nice to meet you! Please make your self comfy here and let us know if you need anything!

Here are a few symbol charts for you to take a look at:

Hi!-75f27d76e61fa175c161a5c91d7c23ac-jpg

Hi!-chart_crochet-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    I am thinking of crocheting a doily for a dear friend for christmas to put under some of her mini boxes she collects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I look forward to learning and chatting with folks! Thank you for the charts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi EJM and welcome! I think you'll really enjoy the others here. Like yourself, there are some very experienced crocheters here to help you with any problems you run into.

You can post photos of the items you've made on the "Pictures" thread. We love to see photos!

Shelley