Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hey everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hey everyone!

My name is Shannon, I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina. I am married to my high school sweetheart! We have 2 children and 4 grandchildren. I am a stay at home wife. I love to knit and crochet!! My mom taught me how to crochet when I was a little girl, and I taught my daughter when she was a little girl, and now she can crochet circles around me!

God Bless,
    ~Shannon~

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Shannon! You have come to the right place if you love crocheting! Both you and your daughter will find all kinds of patterns and ideas here! I tried to teach my daughters to crochet when they were young but didn't have much luck! One of them knits though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the welcome, Maryjane! I really prefer knitting, but I enjoy crocheting too.
    I had no idea there were patterns here! I haven't really looked around too much yet! Woo Hoo!!!
    God Bless,
    ~Shannon~

Post Thanks / Like
    Shannon,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to meet you! I hope to learn to knit one of these days - probably when my kids are older! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Barbi!!!

knittinghelp.com and youtube are EXCELLENT resources for learning to knit!! I hope you learn too!!!
    God Bless,
    ~Shannon~

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post