Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Candy57

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Candy57

Hi Everyone my name is Candy. I am married, a proud mom of two great children Deven and Jayna who are My Sunshine & My Heart. I am a Proud Nana of two grandsons ages 5 & 2 who bring me so much joy. I have crochet for a number of years but I consider myself a novice. Thank you for accepting me in your crochet family and I'm looking forward to learning new stitches and creating different things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Candy, my name is Annmarie and I'm brand new here myself! Like you, I have been crocheting for years and also considered myself a novice. Then I found myself teaching a couple of women at work how to crochet and was surprised to find I knew more than I gave myself credit for. Bet you know more than you realize. Anyway, just wanted to say Welcome! And here's to many hours of sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Candy! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome Candy!
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ann Marie I'm happy to be part of this awesome crochet family. I have inspired some to pick up the hook. It I s my stress reliever even though my friends say I'm crazy for thinking so. Thanks again for being so warm and welcoming me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello Candy! I am Larisa doily maker
    Hi there. My mom did doilys. That is definitely an art that I have not been able to master with the thin yarn. It is such beautiful detailed work that goes into it. Thank you for the welcoming

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there thanks for the welcoming. Looking forward to learning new things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum, Candy and Annmarie! You'll find everyone helpful and friendly here. I joined about a month ago. I learned to crochet from my mom and grandmother. I'm 49 and live and work on the family wheat farm. I crochet doilies, scarves, prayer shawls, blankets, etc. Hope to get to know you both!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. I joined last month. Members are very friendly and helpful.