Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello!

My name is Theresa and I joined in 2012. I am new now because for the past few years I have not been on here much if at all.
    My husband had ALS and passed away last Nov. While all of my time was spent taking care of him since 2011 I did not get on here.
    We were married 30 years and I have had a very bad time since he passed. I am getting better and want to get back into my crochet and hope to learn to knit. I have two beautiful grand children that have kept me going for sure. I hope to post pictures of them and crochet new things for my babies. I may have questions about crocheting because I have just started again after years of not crocheting. Thank you for this forum so happy to be back.

Thank You,
    Theresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Theresa,
    Welcome to crochet talk. I'm sorry your husband passed away. You can talk about anything you want to on here and if you need someone to pray for you or a shoulder to cry on-we're here. or any exciting news you might have or just something you want to talk about.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Theresa! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Wishing the best and sending my regards - glad to see you here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Theresa, it is pleasure to meet you. I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope I can get to know you better.