Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like

My name is Teresa and I do crochet. I have been making butterfly for people at work. I am planning on doing a afghan it will be a rose granny square. I used to crochet years ago but got into other hobbies like machine embroidery. What got me back into crochet was wanting to do the crocodile stitch. I made the hat and then the shawl for my neice which she like very much. What is everybody doing?
    Teres

2. Likes Miss Brandi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Teres! Wow! You mastered the crocodile stitch! I've looked at it and it looks a bit tricky! I haven't had the time to try it yet! I crochet small things, mainly for children to sell at Craft Fairs. Right now I'm making thread crochet outfits for 5" dolls! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you here! Would love to hear more about your crochet projects when you have time!

Post Thanks / Like

Crocodile Stitch

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Welcome Teres! Wow! You mastered the crocodile stitch! I've looked at it and it looks a bit tricky! I haven't had the time to try it yet! I crochet small things, mainly for children to sell at Craft Fairs. Right now I'm making thread crochet outfits for 5" dolls! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!
    What I did for the Crocodile stitch is I google it and found a video from Utube showing how to do it because I didn't have a clue either,but Annie Attic has a video showing how to do it.I bought the pattern there. The butterfly I been making are very easy to make.
    Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teresa,

Welcome to the group! It's so nice to have you here. I have no idea what a crocodile stitch is and it's my first time to learn about it from you. You should post pictures/images of your projects so we can take a look and then have a better idea of how it looks like. Hope to see samples of your butterflies too!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will have to take a pictures of the hat I did.The shawl I gave to my neice didn't get pictures. As soon I make a butterfly tonight I take a picture.Annie Attic has the crocodile stitch and you can checked out you utube.
    Thanks,
    Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I have added some pictures of my butterflys and granny rose square and last is the crocodile hat.
    Teresa

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post