Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to a creative community!

I've crocheted for 40+ years. Wish I could learn to knit and loom,also. I started with afghans and went to baby clothing. For the last 15 years, I've made burial layettes for a perinatal hospice here in Kansas City. I was a hospice nurse for 6 years, so it feels good to provide clothing/blankets/buntings for the parents to keep or bury their baby in.
    I've been married for 40 years, have 2 grown kids and 5 grandkids. My special and best job is to be a full time grandmother while the kids are growing up. I am very fortunate that all 5 live within 10 minutes of my home.
    Jesus Christ has been the head of our family and we remain even grateful for His blessings, as we don't deserve them. Blessings to all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to meet you and also to hear of your love for crocheting/helping others! Thanks for joining!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum! It is a gift that you are able to help people when they need it most! I have 5 grandchildren! Two of them live very near and I have the pleasure of babysitting for them! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!