Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello all

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all

My name is Tara and I have been crocheting for many years. My grandma taught me when I was ten and I stopped for a while but about 5 years ago I picked it up again and have started selling my items on etsy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to meet you. I have been crocheting for 2 years. I go to local craft shows during the spring and summer to sell my stuff. I have one coming up in about 5 weeks. I am disabled and I find that it really relaxes me. I love to crochet things. I have made things for my family also. I also do many other different types of crafts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tara! Welcome to the forum. I think a lot of us have stories of learning from a loved one....my mother-in-law taught me....and also of "putting it down" for a number of years, but then coming back to crochet. I look forward to sharing our crochet items and conversation. And just as important, I am sure you'll make good friends here. I know I have. Take Good Care, Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Tara and welcome. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the community! It is nice to meet you and we hope you truly enjoy your stay!!

Happy crocheting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tara,
    Hope you enjoy this site.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tara and welcome from Pa. Very nice to have you with us and very nice meeting you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Tara I started crocheting when I was 15 years old. A woman in her 70's taught me. She was a close friend. But anyway I stopped for many years due to illness. I started back about 4 years ago and there is so many new and fun patterns I can not believe it. I am 62 years old and I have was missing out. It relaxes me and all my stress goes out of me when I do crochet. Well welcome to the forum and take care