Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Filet Crochet

Post Thanks / Like

Filet Crochet

I am looking for filet crochet animals. Also pictures to put up on the wall in filet 10 size thread. It seems a lot of patterns call for 30 thread but I like using 10 size. I have done a horse, owl, and a lion. I also have done the Last supper and that took some time to do. Can anyone help with old Filet Crochet Patterns. Thank You Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum! crochetpatterncentral.com has a lot of filet crochet patterns, many in size 10 thread! They also have a lot of other patterns! Hope you find what you're looking for!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You I have gone there and got a few from there and also About.com had some but I am running out of places to go. I have als ordered som books from Amazmon but I thought someone out there might have some of the older patters like me mom had but she is gone and I wish I would of gotten her patterns but my sister got rid of them. Thank You For your Help Kathy if anyone has patterns my email address is kdubolady@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy,

Welcome to the group! Glad you are here! Have you seen the info we have on site for animals yet? If not, I will be glad to help you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kathy
    What animals would you like to crochet? I could find some for you
    Larisa AKA kl1000

Post Thanks / Like
    Any animal that would fit in a 16-20 frame. I have done, horse,lion,owl,working on a peacock. I also have a tiger but it is to big. A smaller one would be nice. So any animal would be nice thank you Kathy kdubolady@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy
    I do not know sizes. Please may you write size in cells? I think I have some patterns with animals.
    kl1000

Post Thanks / Like
    not sure what you meen in cells?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for my poor English. Filet crochet consists of little squares. I name them cells. How many squares widths and height?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok the one I did was 66x51 squars that was my lion,My owl was 80 x 90 squars. This should give you some idea on size.The peacock is 125 squarl wide and about the same long. So I really have a good varity of sizes and I enjoy filet crochet.
    I thought that was what you ment when you said cells but I was not sure. I call them squares. Thank You very much for helping me Kathy