Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Hours Spent Crocheting - Thread Two

Hello members,

For those who would like to continue posting in the the thread "Hours Spent Crocheting" which was closed due to the length of posts, you can post here. Please try to stay on topic with the thread subject as much as possible. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    hello barbara, i spend as much time crocheting. as soon as i get up in the morning i feel the urge to crochet i love to crochet baby clothes hat dresses but i am trying to learn lately how to crochet booties i find most patterns confusing what do you like to crochet what do you spend most of your time crocheting?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Glad to hear of your love of crocheting! I am a single parent of three children, so I often wish I had more time to crochet. I have done afghans, cell phone holders, scarves, and tried my hand at making some Barbie items. In the summer, I find it very hard to crochet...for me anyway. I will begin working on some smaller things here in the next month, probably.

I am going to participate in the challenge during the Olympics. I have not really done baby items before, but this is my plan during this time - to try something new! I have already bought a large thing of yarn - but have to find some easier patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    I spend a lot of time with crochet due to a disability, keeps me sane!

5. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    i love to crochet...here are some of the things i have made...just finished a baby layette...Hours Spent Crocheting - Thread Two

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet a lot,I have restless legs, it helps to calm them.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, due to my disability I've been able to spend more time crocheting as well...I like to create my own art too; I am combine a few patterns to make a nice big coaster...it was a lot of fun...I too like to get up in the am, pick up my project from the night before and 'work' a little or add a little more w/ my am coffee...then I get to think about it while I do some chorse and figure out the next step before I get to go back to 'work' again....

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post