Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you working on - Thread Two

Hello members,

Here is thread two of "What are you working on" for those who would like to continue discussing their current crochet projects. The first thread was closed due to the length of posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am currently working on a character Peruvian ear flap hat. It seems to be coming together nicely. The face is taking more time than the hat itself. First time ever attempting something like this. It is for a surprise birthday present for a 12 year old boy. I am making his school mascot...a beaver! Ears on, teeth and muzzle...now for the eyes...they are the hardest...that is when it comes alive. When I finish I hope to figure out how to post a picture...I would love for you all to see it...and give my advice on how to improve...
    Attached Images Attached Images What are you working on - Thread Two-104_3478-jpg What are you working on - Thread Two-104_3477-jpg 
    Last edited by sep335; 03-19-2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: add photos

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Thanks for sharing what you are working on! When you go to post a picture - if you are replying to a thread, then there is an advanced button you can click which will take you to more options. There will be a paper clip which will allow you to attach a picture. If you would like a visual tutorial then - click on the link in my signature line and it will take you to some videos.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am now working on a John Deere baby afghan it is comming along great hope the baby and new mommy likes it. I love to make my baby gifts. Next I will be making Mickey and Minnie Mouse dolls for some older children in the family. They enjoy this once a year gift that I make for them to take to our family reunion hope this goes over great.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just started another doily last night. Since I started making doilies, I can't seem to quit. As soon as I finish one pattern, I start a new one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im making Kitchen towls and Hotpads for my Daughter she just got he 1st place away from home and don't have much

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, everyone is working on some neat stuff. Love the beaver hat sep335. I actually finally started working on the preemie clothes for charity the other day. You know it's not much different than crocheting the doll clothes for my granddaughters baby dolls. I enjoyed that so much and now I am enjoying crocheting these. I have been trying to find a place here in Kansas City to give them to but haven't found one yet.
    Angel

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all. I'm working on my first "Stashaholic's Brain Dead Afghan". I'm half way done, but it's been in the 80's here in Maine and the afghan is too warm on my lap, so...I'm starting a new doily pattern. I got all my baby blankets/hats/booties done just in time. All 3 ladies have delivered with in 2 weeks of each other! So much fun.
    IreneH

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on hats of all kinds and sizes for a mission trip to Brazil in June. At the moment the ladies of our Church have been busy and we have over 100 hats.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBelleMari View Post
    I am working on hats of all kinds and sizes for a mission trip to Brazil in June. At the moment the ladies of our Church have been busy and we have over 100 hats.
    BamaBell: I'm so impressed w/ your church mission making all those hats! What a wonderful gift you are giving.
    IreneH

11. Likes Lili liked this post