Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

I'm Rita Kontny and happy to be a part of your crafting community. I do love both crocheting and knitting and happen to be doing both on different projects at the present time.
    Happy Fall to all of you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the community! It is nice to meet you and we hope you truly enjoy your stay!!

Happy crocheting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Rita! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Rita and welcome to our group.
    I do not knit. For some reason I never liked to deal with two needles at the same time LOL.

About a year ago or so, I crocheted my first amigurumi. Because my daughter ask me to crochet two"Green Pigs" for my grandkids back packs with a key chain to hang. Actually I had to make a third one for her purse, she wanted one after she seen the other two LOL. For those who doesn't know anything about Green Pig. There is an Internet game called "Angry Birds". Kids including grown-ups were crazy about that. That game was very popular, maybe still is. Those were cartoonish looking characters in that game.

From that time I just LOVE crocheting amigurumi. Anything from little animals to fruits, donuts and cookies LOL. I do prefer animals.The part I just love it is when I am working on their faces. Because it is up to me what kind face expression I like them to have.
    Before that I was crocheting everything else..

I am hooked on them! and having a LOT of fun
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Rita! Welcome CT. Happy to have you. I'm sure you'll find everyone friendly and helpful. I just love the people here and have made many good friends...plus there's always something fun to learn. Looking forward to talking and sharing with you. Enjoy! Karen