Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New member

Post Thanks / Like

Hello my name is Irene, I am a new member here and so glad to meet all you creative people.
    I was wondering if you all can help me out a bit. I love crocheting lace tablecloths and am finding it hard to get a pattern. Does anyone know where I can find one or be willing to share one with me...I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Here are a few places you might want to look for ideas on crochet tablecloths:

Crochet Pattern Central - Free Tablecloth Crochet Pattern Link Directory

Free Crochet Patterns

Free Tablecloth Patterns | Crochet Patterns

Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Irene! I am a new member also, just wanted you to feel welcome! Have found some useful patterns on Pintrest. Some are written directions some are symbol charts. Happy exploring!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Linda! I do like the patterns on pintrest but find it very hard to get the pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Larisa, I also make doilys. I love crocheting lace doilys,bedspreads,& tablecloths. I noticed they don't have many books out for that anymore, luckily I saved most of my books. I do like the patterns on pintrest but find it very hard to download them. Even though I put free tablecloth patterns in the search it seems like they don't want to give them to you, am I doing something wrong?

Post Thanks / Like
    Irene! I have big pattern collection. I use to rechart filet patterns too. You can ask me. Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I send pics to my sister's email on her computer from pintrest (she doesn't have pintrest). Then she prints off the pics I want. Some times I have to enlarge them on a copier. The library has photo copiers to use for 10cents a copy, and my church has a copier I can use for a small donation.