Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

some of the hats,i make for cancer patients

some of the hats,i make for cancer patients-dscf2942-jpgsome of the hats,i make for cancer patients-dscf2940-jpgsome of the hats,i make for cancer patients-dscf2939-jpgsome of the hats,i make for cancer patients-dscf2925-jpgsome of the hats,i make for cancer patients-dscf2918-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Patti for taking the time to share your creations!

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing those pictures with us; what a great contribution you make!
    FairyNatB

5. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    These hats are really lovely and I'm sure are very much appreciated.

7. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My Halloween creations, for fun

some of the hats,i make for cancer patients-dscf2954-jpgsome of the hats,i make for cancer patients-dscf2953-jpgsome of the hats,i make for cancer patients-dscf2967-jpg, a halloween basket and a stuffed pumpkin

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Patti!
    These hats are really cool looking! Are you willing to share patterns or directions? I am particularly interested in the sunhat and knowing how you crochet the flower on the hat.
    Thanks,
    Patti

10. Likes justplainjudy, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will soon as i can Patti,we are in middle of moving.everything is being packed up right now and have no idea where the patterns are currently.sorry, Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    NP Patti!
    Don't envy you being in the middle of that! I probably would not be getting around to making your patterns anytime soon anyway so don't sweat it, lol! I have many projects going for Christmas already but really liked your hats. I can tell you are a better crocheter than I am and so kind to be giving your work away like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww Thanks,I also have alot of christmas projects goin on as well and the hats for cancer patients plus the hats/scarves for our troops for christmas.then have to throw the moving into that.LOL.its definitely a job and no better than i been feeling,its an almost impossible job.but hubby will be here by sat. and my daughter in law is helping me do the packing or i couldn't get it all done right now.taught her how to crochet recently too and she's doing some hats for me now as well.Hope you're having a great day.will get those patterns as soon as i can.i can tell you,i use you tube alot.the crochetgeek on there,her name is Teresa can't think of her lastname right now but she has some great tutorials and patterns,etc...talk soon. Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Those look great and wonderfully warm. I especially like the one with the flower and the green ribbon. I can't tell, but is it attached or part of the pattern?