Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Angelina

Post Thanks / Like

Angelina

Hi This the first time I am posting too any website. So forgive me if I am slow.
    My name is Angelina. but, everyone calls me Angie. I could use this name because it was already taken. I used to crochet and knit when I was much younger (I'm 72) Then life took upon most of my time. I now belong to a shaw ministry at church and since then I have crocheted 10 pairs of slippers and many scarfs.

Thank you for listening/reading my post

Angie

2. Likes Su O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Angelina,
    Welcome!

4. Thanks Angelina thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Angie and welcome to our group
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome on board with us here at CrochetTalk! Nice to meet you and look forward to hearing about some of your crocheting adventures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk. I am a avid crocheter. Nice to have you with us

9. Thanks Angelina thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to thank everyone for their welcome messages. You have made me feel good about joining. I look forward chatting with you in the future.

Thanks Angelina

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to welcome you to the group Angelina. It is a pleasure to meet you. Sorry this is late getting posted but I have had a lot going on lately and I kinda got behind. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I think I'm going to like it here. It's just going to take me awhile to used to texting my thoughts. Thank you for your welcoming message.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
    Hi Sonnetta, I think I'm going to like it here. It's just going to take me awhile to used to texting my thoughts. Thank you for your welcoming message.
    It took me awhile to learn things too. I still need to learn how to put pictures on here whenever I get a camera to do that. I chat with my daughter online all the time so texting wasn't that hard it was just figuring out how to post and where to post. If you ever need anything just ask and I will try to help you and if I can't any one of the other ladies on here will be able to. I am also available just to talk to. So you can send me a private message anytime.