Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new member

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,
    My name is Darlene Koske ,I live in Ga..just south of Macon.. 67 this month..married 49 years come March.. I have crocheted for more than 40 years ..am a south paw...and have learned to crochet from my mother and library books til i found the computer and tutorials..doing mostly afghans, baby blankets, laprobes and hats for different charities in the local area..love to work with yarn..hate to work with thread ..but have done some.

Thank you for letting me join your group..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome on board with us here at CrochetTalk! Nice to meet you and look forward to hearing about some of your crocheting adventures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Darlene, it is a pleasure to meet you. I have been crocheting almost 2 years and I love it.I am disabled and I find it is so relaxing and keeps my mind off of the pain. My mother's name was Darlene too and she also loved to crochet. She crocheted ever since I can remember so she did it a long time. She made me a beautiful brown and white afghan when I got married the first time. I still have it and it means so much to me. It is even more special to me now because she is gone but her memory lives on in that afghan. The afghan is 34 years old. Everyone here is so wonderful and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you ladies..<3

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Glad you joined the forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Darlene! I'm Linda and I'm a new member too. I'm from Ks. Learned to crochet from my mom and grandmother(I'm 49). Crocheted since I was a youngster(10 or 11). Love to crochet doilies, prayer shawls, and scarves. Our local church works together on projects for cancer patients and those who have lost loved ones. Shawls are so comforting!