Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm a first timer

Hi I'm new here. I am a grandmother of 2 grandsons, both serving our Country in the Military, oldest in the Navy,(21) and the other in the Marines, (19). Both on deployment, Africa and Japan respectively. They call me Mam so that's what I'll go by here.. I'm looking for a simple crochet shell patteren if anyone can help me. Am looking forward to using this site a lot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to meet you! Here is a easy afghan to crochet with the shell stitch:

Easy Afghan to Crochet - Classically Simple Shell - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara G. Thank you soo very much. It is exactly what I was looking for.

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forum! You probably are very proud that your grandsons are serving their country in other places! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Maryjane. Yes mam I am very proud of both of them! They were raised to be proud of this Country, and they are following in their Grandfathers footsteps. he passed in 2000 so never got to see them where they are but sure he is proud too. lol And am really liking this site. Thank you