Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

New Member Contest - If You Join in September 2014 - Please Participate You Can Win!

This contest is just for you!

Here is how you can get your name in the drawing:

1. Join the forums in September 2014.

2. Post an introduction here in the Introduce Yourself Section - does not have to be long - just tell us a little bit about yourself! We would love to meet you! Please create a new thread in the section - thanks!

3. Make 10 posts in the forums by the end of September 2014 - ask questions, post comments, add pictures - what ever info you would like to add! Posts must be made in the main forum - main, intros, buy/sell/trade, general chat, pictures, links & resources, and pattern requests.

How do I know if I have made 10 posts?

When you view your name to the left, it will show the number of posts you have made in the forums.

Your names will be entered into a spreadsheet for the drawing. Each name will have a number (1,2,3, ect). I will use on online random number picker to draw the contest winner. The contest ends on September 30th.

Have fun and if you have questions, please post them here! Looking forward to meeting each of you!

Attention Guests: If you would like to join the forums and you have issues with the registration process, please feel free to use the contact form to send a message of the issue along with the user name you would like for the account. I will be glad to set you up an account for the forums.

Post Thanks / Like

Learning to read crochet designs

I will probably need help reading patterns because I have always made simple patterns when I crochet. No one ever taught me but a few simple stitches and the rest, I figured out myself. That's why I'm happy to be on this website with all of these wonderful women to help me. Thank You, Suzanne Huggins

Post Thanks / Like

Love a good contest!

What does the winner get?

4. Thanks Scooters thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone!

It's good to be here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone! I'm a retired Kindergarten teacher. I have been crocheting since I was about 10 years old. I don't know how to read patterns and have always made my afghans different almost each time I made one. I so enjoy the relaxing feeling of watching tv and crocheting at the same time. Doing two things at the same time that I enjoy doesn't always come along very often. That's why I wanted to get some new ideas on crocheting. I would so enjoy getting some new patterns from some of you, so that I can make some baby afghans for my 3 nieces that just had babies....2 girls & 1 boy. What a delight! Thanks in advance!!!

7. Likes memaw252 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Scooter...I've not done much crocheting yet,still a newbie at it, but looking to learn those gorgeous motifs. I

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gagem2000 View Post
    What does the winner get?
    I think I forgot to add a reply to your question yesterday. It is usually something crochet related - the rest is a surprise!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you to each of the new members for joining us! Here is the area where you can post your introduction:

http://crochettalk.com/introduce-yourself/

Enjoy!