Hi everyone, many of you know me now, I just joined in July and post a good bit. I've been crocheting for less than a year but I've caught on quick and rather well, and got 'hooked' big time! I've really made a lot of fantastic items. Not bragging, just saying I'm serious about crochet, it is my therapy for chronic illness.

I've been working out of a $40.00 'bunch' of yarn my mother-in-law bought me for early Christmas last Oct that was my first yarn ever. I found it on craigslist, which I'd never even gone on before, from a local woman, when I taught myself to crochet...but now my supply is mighty low. I now can only make smaller pieces or things that use little yarn, no more scarves or things like that. I'm afraid my new blog site might fail now after a good start since I have to have ongoing work.

There was some baby yarn in the bunch I got that I really don't need, and I wonder if any of you would consider trading it for some yarns I can use, if you make a lot of baby items perhaps?

I'd like some chunky yarn, a little cotton, and some worsted weights in some fall colors (gold, teal, medium gray, burgundy, aqua, tan, cream), and I have 4 six oz. full skeins of Red Heart Baby Sport Pompadour 3 ply, 90% acrylic, 10% rayon, all with labels on and no doubt unused, in a multicolor of white, pale yellow, pink, blue with a shiny strand of whitish-silver wrapped around each strand to give it a little sparkly effect - you may have seen it in stores, it's clean and brand new!

I also have 2 new and clean skeins of 5 oz. Red Heart Super Saver called Baby Print, a sort of pale but not as pale as those other skeins, multi-colored white, pink, yellow, blue &, green mix with no shininess to it, just regular yarn in 4 ply medium worsted weight. Both skeins have labels on them, and one skein is 100% full while the other appears to have at least 3/4 of it left I'd guess.

I also have some books that came in my bunch of yarn, like 2 hard back sweater design books that would probably cost a lot to ship, and a $5.00 soft 8X10 size booklet of several baby blanket patterns that I'll put in with the 2 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver since that one skein isn't 100% full.

Being disabled even more so the way I am now, (was legally disable in 1995 but used to be able to drive short distances from time to time) I can't drive at all now to go thrift store hunting or yard sale roaming for cheap yarns, and full price new yarn just isn't in my budget for now. I sure miss going out and doing that fun stuff! I just want to keep crocheting until Christmas when I'll ask for & hopefully get some yarn from the one person who gives me anything as far as gifts. We don't exchange gifts due to everyone not being able to do it, to prevent anyone from feeling bad in front of others.

That's how life is, play the hand you were dealt! No pity party here, just a trade offer for you to think about. Let me know what you think about the yarn trade, you can private message me about it on here, or ask questions in this thread if you want. thx! susan