Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sort of New

Post Thanks / Like

Sort of New

I am a returning member. I must have signed a long time ago. In the meantime I have become physically disabled but now I am re-evaluating just what my body can do. I have a craving to return to crochet. So I signed back up. It will be difficult because I did some fabulous things long ago. Still the will is there. I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck. rhodysue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to meet you and we hope you enjoy your time here in the crochet forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rhodysue View Post
    I am a returning member. I must have signed a long time ago. In the meantime I have become physically disabled but now I am re-evaluating just what my body can do. I have a craving to return to crochet. So I signed back up. It will be difficult because I did some fabulous things long ago. Still the will is there. I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck. rhodysue.
    Hi rhodysue
    Nice to have you back and good luck!
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Rhodysue, Glad to have you back with us. It there anything any of us can do for you? Do you need a pattern or information on anything? There are so many of us now and we are all over the world. Take care. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    H ello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you back and so sorry to hear about your health. Just do what you are comfortable to do and maybe in time you will be able to do more. I wish you all the luck in the world

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Rhodysue
    Nice to meet you. I am Teri from Central New York. Crocheting can be a great tool for keeping mentally active. I am physically active, since I teach dance, but when I need to sit still I like my mind to keep going. I think that reading crochet patterns challenge my mind. I am hoping you enjoy the friends here they are always ready to join in in conversation and help.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com