Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Teresa's Collection - very ecclectic ! (did I spell that right?)

I like to design my own doilies and coaster, and more. I just show you a few. I have many more but the systems only allows 5 attachments per post. Teresa
    Attached Images Attached Images Teresa's Collection - very ecclectic ! (did I spell that right?)-rose-dream-jpg Teresa's Collection - very ecclectic ! (did I spell that right?)-african-violet-jpg Teresa's Collection - very ecclectic ! (did I spell that right?)-amandasring-2-jpg Teresa's Collection - very ecclectic ! (did I spell that right?)-coffe-table-doily-nov-2011-jpg Teresa's Collection - very ecclectic ! (did I spell that right?)-elegance-doily-photo-1-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like

Red face More of Teresa's Collection

And yes there is much more. Right now I'm working on making cafe curtains for the kitchen, just winging it using a filet stitch. I might throw in a pic or two. Ciao
    Attached Images Attached Images Teresa's Collection - very ecclectic ! (did I spell that right?)-golden-arches-photo-jpg Teresa's Collection - very ecclectic ! (did I spell that right?)-prisms-photo-jpg Teresa's Collection - very ecclectic ! (did I spell that right?)-spring-sprung-photo-jpg Teresa's Collection - very ecclectic ! (did I spell that right?)-variety-april-2011-130-jpg Teresa's Collection - very ecclectic ! (did I spell that right?)-variety-april-16th-2011-007-jpg 

3. Likes Carynjoyb, sharonron, Peachy, cbb1225, angie22 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! - I love it! My favorite is the african violet doily! I also like the rose dream! Really - I like them all! LOL Thanks so much for sharing with us! One of these days I will try my hand at doilies!

5. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice!!!! Realy liked the colours you used . I also like to work with no 8,10 ,20.For doilies or Angel's ..But the last week or so i was working with worsted weight Cotton and made a couple of Tea pot cozies with that scallop stitch that they also call crocodile actualy still working on the third one.

7. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Teresa's Collection of doilies

[COLOR="purple"] Wow your girls are really lavish with praise for my hobby (can't really say its work, too enjoyable). You are going to give me a swelled head. I just set up on photobucket but I included some jewellery with that one. Take a peak and let me know what you think. Thanks so very much for the high praise. Teresa

9. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I can say Teresa is WOW! Love all of them, especially the purple one!

11. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teresa,

Indeed, this is a lovely collection. Sadly, I know I don't have the patience to do these types of projects Anyway, just keep posting. You inspire us all with the beautiful work you do. I particularly like the "spring-sprung" (yellow) and the "coffee table doily" (pink). They're very vibrant colors!

13. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teresa,
    I love your doilies. Since I haven't really tried to make one, they are all my favorites. Beautiful !

Post Thanks / Like
    Love your doilies Teresa,

I especially love that they are not real thin. I have made doilies and I found they lay so much nicer when they have an outside few rows that are heavier. I love all the different colors. Nice job!
    Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Judi G

16. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Photo Collection

you girls are really puffing up my ego, its nice and I thank you very much. when I have finished typing the patterns, I'll post them for you too. Another tip you might want to try making these with yarn, tripling the thread and if you use a reg doily pattern, you will get a small rug. Teresa

18. Likes giftedchild, Carynjoyb liked this post