Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like

Talking New Member

Sorry it took so long to write. But wanted to thank you for accepting me as a member.
    I have been crocheting for some 40 years. I love all kind of crochet and try to learn something new every time I make a new pattern. I am a total pattern aholic and love any and all. I especially love doilies.
    Really enjoy reading all the posts and have already learned a couple of new things.
    So thank you very much and I plan to really enjoy this forum. It seems like it covers it all.

Lynda Treen

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to meet you and we hope you enjoy your time here in the crochet forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to meet you. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great and wonderful people.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    hello and welcome from Pa. Glad you joined our forum. I also make doilies but I love to make tablecloths. I crochet for people so I get to make a lot of different things

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. I am in PA also. I live in Western PA so we are far away neighbors. I love this forum and the members seem just wonderful. Thank you all for your welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lynda! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh how I LOVE doilies!! Just knowing being from Europe you have all the gorgeous patterns and threads. If you have any good sites to go to for doily patterns, please let me know. I am always making doilies. Thank you for the wonderful welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lynda, you are welcome among a wonderful group of crocheters. Welcome to the forum.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Lynda! I have some links for doilies but not in English. I can share some of patterns privately though == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lynda and welcome. It's nice to meet you. You are among a great group of crafters. I like the way your name is spelled. xoxoxo