Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! My nickname is twilight

I am not too familiar with this site but am happy to join other crocheters and crafters Thanks for letting me join, I have been interested in crochet for over 50 yrs. now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome twilight,

It is nice to have you here with us. This is the first blog I have belonged to, so I am just learning my way around here. I have spoken with many wonderful people all with the same love of crochet as I have had for the past 40 years. It's so nice to have a place to come for answers to questions, support and fun.

Looking forward to hearing about your projects.

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by twilight View Post
    I am not too familiar with this site but am happy to join other crocheters and crafters Thanks for letting me join, I have been interested in crochet for over 50 yrs. now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Twilight,

Hello - great to have you! Crocheting is a nice treat - glad to hear of your love for the art!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Twilight! Great nickname! Feel free to look around the site! I think you will be surprised just what you will find! I started in Jan. and I have a to-do list is about a mile long! All patterns and ideas I've picked up here!

5. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cool thanks for the welcom

I am sure I will learn how to navigate this site eventually. It seems very interesting. thanks agaqin, Twilight