Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everybody - I'm new here!

I'm Debbie Tunnicliff. I'm 53 yrs old. I'm in my 2nd marriage, to Dean. I have 4 grown children from my 1st marriage ( 2 daughters & 2 sons ) and have a grown son with this marriage. I'm also, a step mom to 4. My husband has 3 grown children ( a son & twin daughters ). I'm originally from Burlinton,Pa.and live in Gillett,Pa. I'm a mema too,to 3 granddaughters & a grandson. I am looking for a certain pattern i would love to have. Which is crocheted cow toaster cover. Can anyone help me with that? I thank you if you can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group It is such a pleasure to meet you. I am also 53 but will be 54 in November. I am engaged to a wonderful man. It will be my second marriage as well. I have 3 grown children as well, a girl and two boys. They all have families of their own now too. I have 4 grandson's and have two granddaughters on the way. One is due in about a week and the other one is due in November 5 days after my birthday. There are so many wonderful people here in the group. They are all willing to help in any way and they are always there for you. I have met some wonderful friends and enjoy every minute of being on here. I am disabled and taught myself to crochet a little over a year ago. I just love it. It is so relaxing. I just finished a panda bib for my youngest grandson for Christmas. I do other crafts as well. I hope you enjoy the group as much as I do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to meet you and we hope you enjoy your time here in the crochet forums!

I see you posted another thread for the request. I will see if I can help you find something on this.