Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Yarn Stash for sale, need to downsize for move.

Need to sell my stash of yarn. We are trying to find new homes for some of our possessions. I also realize I will never be able to use up all of my yarn. I wish we were in a financial position to give it away, but unfortunately I can not. I have several 2800 yard cones of Mary Lue's Solo acrylic yarn, still in their plastic bags. Contact me if any interest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for letting us know!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking for yarn. How much are you asking for it? I need yarn bad I am really low and have been looking for some

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    I am looking for yarn. How much are you asking for it? I need yarn bad I am really low and have been looking for some
    I am asking for $22 each on the 2800 yard cones. I do also have I.e. the 4 oz skeins of 4 ply yarn also.

Post Thanks / Like
    karolyn, what weight is the Mary Lou's Solo acrylic? I never heard of it before. What color do you have, if any left? I may be too late to gt involved with this, plus I was wanting to trade, not buy...

Post Thanks / Like
    It is 3 ply. I have most every basic color left. But I don't desire to trade. 3ply is finer kinda like a baby yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be on a job in Grand Forks, ND from Thursday afternoon and will not be home until Monday afternoon. During that time I will not have internet connection so will not be able to respond to any messages until I get home. Karolyn

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that Denise wants and needs a bigger ply, maybe even chunky, but thx for replying! And I'm personally not buying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karolyn how much are you asking for the 4oz skeins of 4 ply?? What colors do you have left in those? Thanks Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there; what colors are you getting rid of? I live in Alberta Canada; would you ship here?