Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello Everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Everyone

My name is Lisa and I've been crocheting for 30 years now. My mom taught me when I was pregnant with my oldest. Unfortunately she has end-stage lung cancer now and won't be with me much longer than a month or so, and she's teaching me how to knit before she passes. I've always loved to crochet and have made many blankets etc., for my children and grandchildren. I hope one day my daughter and grandaughter will be interested in learning so I can pass the tradition down to them.

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to meet you. I have been crocheting a little over a year now. I am so sorry to hear about your mother. You and your mother are in my prayers and thoughts. I lost my mom a week before Christmas in 97. She was 58 and had congestive heart failure but even though I miss her so very much I am joyful that she is in a better place. I am here anytime you want to talk and everyone here is so wonderful. They are so willing to help. I have made some wonderful friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey and welcome to the group. It is great to meet you. If you have any questions please ask and we will do all we can to answer them for you. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great and wonderful people here.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. That is a wonderful tradition to pass on. God Bless and keep you --your mom and family

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to meet you and we hope you enjoy your time here in the crochet forums!

Glad you are able to spend some time with your mom - enjoy the time you have with her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lisa and welcome from Pa. So sorry to hear about your mother. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I have crocheted over 30 years. Glad you joined the site