Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi everyone,

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,

I am an avid crocheter, have been crocheting for over 40 years, fine lace tablecloths/doilies, afghans, bedspreads as well as clothing for all sizes. Looking forward to searching out new patterns. Right now am looking for a unique tablecloth to make for a wedding gift for my grandnephew & fiancé. Hope to find one here Hi everyone,-1002390_658088880886890_240728373_n-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Hi everyone,-023-jpg Hi everyone,-992882_658088867553558_1670446064_n-jpg Hi everyone,-frame-110-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    hello and welcome to the group I am from Ohio and have been crocheting a little over a year. Are those the things you made? They are really gorgeous. If they are yours you did a beautiful job. I am still trying to find a camera to put my pictures on. I am disabled and just love crocheting as well as other types of crafts. It is a pleasure to meet you hope to talk to you soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Sonnetta

Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    hello and welcome to the group I am from Ohio and have been crocheting a little over a year. Are those the things you made? They are really gorgeous. If they are yours you did a beautiful job. I am still trying to find a camera to put my pictures on. I am disabled and just love crocheting as well as other types of crafts. It is a pleasure to meet you hope to talk to you soon.
    Yes those pics are of some of my accomplishments, I gave each of my children a tablecloth and the bedspread was for myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. It is nice to meet you. Any questions you may have we will do all we can to answer them for you. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great and wonderful people here.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

5. Thanks cnmp thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cnmp View Post
    Yes those pics are of some of my accomplishments, I gave each of my children a tablecloth and the bedspread was for myself.
    They are very beautiful You do such wonderful work. I have never tried the dainty stuff yet. Once I get all my Christmas gifts done then that will be my next attempt

7. Thanks cnmp thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to meet you and we hope you enjoy your time here in the crochet forums!

9. Thanks cnmp thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. I am a avid crocheter also of over 30 years. I like to crochet the same kind of things that you make. I do a lot of filet crochet. Nice to have you with us

11. Thanks cnmp thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our forum. Its nice to meet you.

13. Thanks cnmp thanked for this post