Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Barbie Patterns

Post Thanks / Like

Barbie Patterns

I collect Barbie patterns. I have patterns for clothing and to make those pillows using a Barbie like the ones made years ago with other dolls that would sit on a bed. I also have lots of plastic canvas patterns for furniture and rooms for Barbie.I am wondering if anyone has any Barbie patterns they would like to share.

2. Likes Craftilady liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    There are tons of amazing, free Annie's Attic and Annie Potter fashion doll patterns at www.knitsforkids.com they have knit and lots of crochet patterns as well. All free. You do have to complete the free registration. Then go into the Collections, and then Library and then 'all series' 'en' and then scroll throught the A's til you get to Annie's Attic. Alot of the patterns are in different languages which can be so frustrating but there are also tons of english language patterns.

Series View « Knits4Kids

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Thank you Lorwil! I signed up and they have some beautiful gowns there! I know what I'll be spending part of my summer working on!

Post Thanks / Like

beautiful gowns

Yes, there are such lovely gown patterns. If you can please post pictures of your finished gowns...