Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hi I'm new here

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I'm new here

My name is Marilyn and I am from Florida. I have been an avid crocheter for many years and have joined this group to learn more techniques and share with you all

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a great pleasure to meet you Marilyn. Welcome to the group. There are so many wonderful people here. I have met many new friends. I am disabled and taught myself to crochet a little over a year ago. I am so happy I found this site. I have learned so many new things and found some great patterns and received some great ideas about things. I hope to talk to you soon

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome!

thanks for the welcome. it is my pleasure as well
    It is a great pleasure to meet you Marilyn. Welcome to the group. There are so many wonderful people here. I have met many new friends. I am disabled and taught myself to crochet a little over a year ago. I am so happy I found this site. I have learned so many new things and found some great patterns and received some great ideas about things. I hope to talk to you soon[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to meet you and we hope you enjoy your time here in the crochet forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to meet you and we hope you enjoy your time here in the crochet forums!
    thanks I'm sure I will

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dltalkgramma View Post
    My name is Marilyn and I am from Florida. I have been an avid crocheter for many years and have joined this group to learn more techniques and share with you all
    Hello Marilyn and welcome to our group
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Krys - i am looking forward to seeing the beautiful creations and grabbing some quick hints
    Quote Originally Posted by Polishgirl View Post
    Hello Marilyn and welcome to our group
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Marilyn hope all is well with you. Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of nice people. I have not been on for a long time. But here I am. I crochet for about three years now I use to in my teen years and twenties which was a long time ago. But there is lots of beautiful things to make now. Love it. You will find lots of nice people here they will help you. Have a nice day

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Miss Shirley. I am sure I will enjoy my time here

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. It is great to meet you. Any questions you may have we will do all we can to answer them for you. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great and wonderful people here.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25