Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New to site

Post Thanks / Like

New to site

Hi,
    I live in Nevada and absolutely love to crochet. I haven't done any crochet in a couple of years now. A friend of mine got me started again. I love the new yarns and patterns that are available.
    My children are all grown but we have four wonderful dogs. We took in one that was abandon, one that is a diabetic, one that can't hear (16 years old going 17), and the last one is fine.
    I am delighted to belong to the group.
    ATVgal

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to meet you. I have been crocheting for a little over a year and I love it. I live in Ohio close to my family and I have 2 dogs. I have 4 grandson's with 2 granddaughter;s on the way. One is due in just a few weeks. I love making things for them and for others as well. I have met some wonderful friends on here. They are wonderful people on here who are willing to help at any time. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you and have you here on site with us!

Please make yourself right at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ATVgal hope all is well with you. I crochet a lot of things when I was a teenager and also in my 20's. That was a long time ago. Yes there is a lot of nice things now to crochet. I joined a Needle and Kit Club, Annie is the company. I got lots of patterns from her and videos. They are absolutely helpful if I need help with a pattern just email them. Well you take care