Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from central New York

Hi! I just found this forum today. I love knitting and have done some crocheting although I'm not very good at it yet. I look forward to being here and learning more about crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello GinnySue
    Glad you have joined us. This is for knitters too. But don't give up on crocheting . I do both and there are so many patterns that are done in only one of them that it is nice to know both. When I taught I had the students learn the abbreviations by having them on a page that I gave them. Many were mothers, So I asked them to put a copy in their bathrooms and when they could be undisturbed the could study them. "Where else is there a chance of being undisturbed? Of course that is not the perfect place but at least you can still hear the kids" I would tell them. Some said it did help but some need to try doing them as they learned.
    But I did enjoy teaching as you can see I have a weird sense of humor. Happy to have you in our little corner of the computer called CT (crochet talk) and knitting too.
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. It is a pleasure to meet you. I have been crocheting a little over a year and do many other types of crafts as well. I find it very relaxing and gets my mind off the pain and everything else I am going through. I am disabled and I just love to craft. I try to sell some of my stuff at craft shows just to earn a little extra money. There are a lot of wonderful people here who are willing to help whenever they can. I have made so many new friends. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!
    It has been a while since I have been on the forum. Doing lots of text mitts going to see if I can make sell some. Christmas is right around the corner. I am also trying to crochet my first toy. It is a dragon a purple one. It is hard not sure on how to put the fiberfill in. It shows threw and I have trouble with it, it sticks out. But it is my first one I even used a smaller crochet hook. I bought the video on how to make toys. My spelling is bad so I can not spell it but here it is you can figure it out Amagurium but anyway I hope you got the picture. It is good to be back. You all take care