Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello from Montana

I am origanly from VA.I have tried several times to write this but keep loosing it. I am not good on computers. Never typed until we moved out 15 years ago. I was a hairdresser back east with my own shop in the basement. When we moved here I got a job at Wal_Mart. Worked there for 13 years. 5 years ago I was dignosed with Fibromyalgia. Well last winter it realy took a toal on me and quit in January of this year. I did a little crocheting years ago and decided if I was going to be setting a lot I would pick my needle up and start again. I made a lot of scarves last winter so am looking forward to learn more stitches and making come thing besides scarves and afghans. I also like to talk a lot. So if anyone lives in Great Falls , Montana let me know I could sure use a good friend. So until later. God Bless and Happy Crocheting :-) .

2. Likes charlye, AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sassybigsky@yahoo.com View Post
    I am origanly from VA.I have tried several times to write this but keep loosing it. I am not good on computers. Never typed until we moved out 15 years ago. I was a hairdresser back east with my own shop in the basement. When we moved here I got a job at Wal_Mart. Worked there for 13 years. 5 years ago I was dignosed with Fibromyalgia. Well last winter it realy took a toal on me and quit in January of this year. I did a little crocheting years ago and decided if I was going to be setting a lot I would pick my needle up and start again. I made a lot of scarves last winter so am looking forward to learn more stitches and making come thing besides scarves and afghans. I also like to talk a lot. So if anyone lives in Great Falls , Montana let me know I could sure use a good friend. So until later. God Bless and Happy Crocheting :-) .
    Hello sassybigsky
    I don't live in Montana but I like to talk but I am not a good speller. Is that the name you want us to call you by? I have been on computers since the "comadore" and I still have trouble with them. I have trouble going to another page before I send the message. ,^) my side view The group here is wonderful. They are very smart and someone, somewhere on here can answer all your questions, or at lease try. My son lives in Butte. He is a truck driver. I have a daughter here. MY son has 2 daughters that live here with their mom so I get to see them. I only get to see my son when he comes through here.
    I crochet and knit. I have just started my knitting up again. I make afghans, baby clothes, cancer hats for patients, filet baby afghans, granny squares for the square swap on here. I usually have 4-5 things going at a time. I am also a scatter brain ( I jump around on here). So far I have only made one dish cloth (Knitted) need to work on my tension.
    My daughter was a hair dresser and a teach for that until she got breast cancer, now her hands are numb and she could cut herself with out knowing it. So she leaves most sharp objects alone. But I made cancer hats for her first and then when her hair grew back she suggested I make cancer hats for others which was how I got started. I have to go to a cancer center once a month so it is very easy to deliver them. The Dr. there keeps an eye on my blood, I am anemic, and about twice a year I have to have iron infusion. He says I am about due for another one in Sept.
    Hope to talk again soon. charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello welcome to the group. There are a lot of wonderful people here and I have made a lot of wonderful friends. I have been crocheting a little over a year. I taught myself. I am disabled. I also do many other types of crafts as well. It is such a pleasure to meet you and I hope to talk to you again soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. You will find you will learn a lot of short cuts and tip. I am a avid crocheter of over 30 years and enjoy it very much

Post Thanks / Like

Red face I'm new to Montana!

Hi, and welcome! I moved from the Pacific Northwest to Helena Montana recently. I'm very experienced at crochet. Still learning knitting. If you are ever in Helena, I love to talk also. I haven't met very many people yet...and I miss my friends I left behind. My days are mainly spent watching my almost 2 year old granddaughter, so I really miss having someone to talk to. If you're interested, my email is cherilowery.cl@gmail.com....

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our little corner of the crochet world.
    Start talking to your granddaughter before you know she will quite good in conversationalist. They learn so very fast especially with you as an example. Charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן