Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Virginia rowlands

I'm from South Dakota,am retired and I love to crochet. I've been doing lots of granny square afghans this summer. Good to be here and hope to learn how to post pictures on here soon. Gin70

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

You can click the need help tab at the top for a video on how to post pictures.

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to our wonderful group. It is great to meet you. If you have any questions just let us know and we will do all we can to answer them for you. Enjoy looking around and meeting the most wonderful and loving people.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! I'll have to try things, new things kind of scare me. Thanks for your greeting

7. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are more then welcome. If there is anything I can help you with just let me know. I will be more then happy to help you.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin70 View Post
    I'm from South Dakota,am retired and I love to crochet. I've been doing lots of granny square afghans this summer. Good to be here and hope to learn how to post pictures on here soon. Gin70
    Welcome Gin70
    We are so glad to have you join us. We do have a swap going on here for granny squares that you may enjoy joining. I am charlye, I live in IL. My passion is crocheting although I did knit and am trying to get back at it. But I do like crocheting best. I make filet baby afghans, cancer patient hats, baby clothes, and if I find something I like I will try it. I do mittens, scarf or hats in the fall for the homeless and needy. I am home alone lot as my hubby enjoys working and works 3-4 days a week. So I try keep myself busy.
    For posting pictures there is a topic for that and it has a video in that topic that will help a lot. I have used it.
    Looking forward to talking again.
    charlye

10. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gin70 and welcome from Pa. It is very nice to meet you and so glad you joined our site. I am a avid crocheter

12. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the greeting. I will keep trying to post my afghans! Gin70

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the greeting. I'll keep working on posting pics. Gin70

15. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post