Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10

Post Thanks / Like

New to Crochet Talk from Washington State

Hello Everyone,

I just happened to find this site looking for crochet patterns for poufs. My Granddaughter is having a baby next month and she would like one for her nursery. While looking around I found all kinds of patterns and things. Found some cute booties so you can guess what I am making right now.

I have been crocheting for well over 40 years and it is wonderful how the internet has a little bit of everything. When I found this site I thought this is perfect for me. I am so looking forward to spending more time on here looking around.

My name is Carol and I am in Shelton, a little town in Washington State. In addition to crocheting I paint candles. I even can put pictures on them for a beautiful keepsake. My shop at Etsy is still growing but I keep adding more and more candles. I was thinking of possible adding some crocheted items to my shop but still just in the planning phase.

I hope to make new friends and just enjoy the forum.

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by candlesfromcarol@etsy.com View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I just happened to find this site looking for crochet patterns for poufs. My Granddaughter is having a baby next month and she would like one for her nursery. While looking around I found all kinds of patterns and things. Found some cute booties so you can guess what I am making right now.

I have been crocheting for well over 40 years and it is wonderful how the internet has a little bit of everything. When I found this site I thought this is perfect for me. I am so looking forward to spending more time on here looking around.

My name is Carol and I am in Shelton, a little town in Washington State. In addition to crocheting I paint candles. I even can put pictures on them for a beautiful keepsake. My shop at Etsy is still growing but I keep adding more and more candles. I was thinking of possible adding some crocheted items to my shop but still just in the planning phase.

Hi Carol! Welcome to the Crochet Forum. You will make new friends here, everyone is so nice and helpful. Plus, you'll get all the help, ideas, and patterns you need....plus a few good laughs, lol!
    Looking forward to talking with you.
    Take Good Care, Karen

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to meet you. I have been crocheting for a little over a year and just love it. Hope to talk to you again

8. Likes blueeyes68, CrochetKaren liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Carol and welcome from Pa. Glad you found this site I have crocheted for over 30 years. I don't have a store but I have name cards I put out at places and word of mouth. You will make a lot of new friends here.

10. Likes blueeyes68, CrochetKaren liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes CrochetKaren liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Carol,
    It is great to meet you and welcome to the group. We are happy that you have decided to join this wonderful group. Any questions you may have just let us know and we will do all we can to answer them for you. Look around and have fun.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

14. Likes CrochetKaren liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by candlesfromcarol@etsy.com View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Hi Carol I know just how you felt when you found CT. I just found it in Feb this yr. I am crazy about it. So glad this computer can be used for some more useful thing then games. LOL. I do not know what a pouf is, can you explain it to me? I have been crocheting over 50 yr and have never heard of it. Every one on here is friendly and If you need help finding some this is the place to do it. They have help me a lot. New patterns and new tips. I hope the tips topic comes back up, I need to check it out again. LOL Brain burps drives me crazy. (I can't remember things) I do a lot of baby crochet like filet baby afghans, sweaters sets, onesie, booties etc. I like to try new things too. Jump in and join the fun.
    charlye

16. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post