Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm Kinga from My Hobby is Crochet Blog

Hi, my name is Kinga and I adore crochet!

I'm a young designer and blogger at My Hobby is Crochet Blog, where I share my free crochet patterns and tutorials with step by step pictures.
    I hope I will find many crochet friends in this forum!
    Last edited by Kinga; 08-10-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kinga, Glad to have you with us on the forum. If we can help you with any thing let us know. What do you like to crochet the most? I know that most of your yarns are different, but I know that there were a lot of some beautiful colors . I used to keep in touch with a lady in Ireland and she talked about all the yarns.
    I do mostly baby blankets and afghans. I have looked at some teddy bears , thinking I'd like to try them. But that is as far as I have gotten .
    Welcome, Glad to have you with us. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Margaret, Thank you for the warm welcome! I like to crochet all kind of projects, especially items for babies and children. My own children are my great source of inspiration, I designed many items having them as my little models.

I get bored working on big projects, I have too many ideas running through my head and too little time, so that is why I prefer to work on projects that are pretty quick to make.
    Kinga

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara, Thank you for the kind welcome! I am sure I will enjoy it here! Still reading through posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group. It is such a pleasure to meet you. I am from Ohio and have been crocheting a little over a year. I have met some very special people on here. I am disabled and don't get out much. I do other crafts as well and they are great therapy for me. I hope to be able to talk to you more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kinga and welcome from Pa. There is some one here to help you and answer your questions. Glad you joined this site

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Welcome to the group. It is such a pleasure to meet you. I am from Ohio and have been crocheting a little over a year. I have met some very special people on here. I am disabled and don't get out much. I do other crafts as well and they are great therapy for me. I hope to be able to talk to you more.
    Thank you so much, Sonnetta! Nice to meet you also!
    I live in Germany, I learned the basics of crochet as a child. For a few years I start designing and writing my own crochet patterns. If you like, you can take a look at my free patterns posted on my blog. (See link in my signature)
    I would love your feedback!
    Kind regards,
    Kinga

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    Hello Kinga and welcome from Pa. There is some one here to help you and answer your questions. Glad you joined this site
    Hi Andrey, Thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad to find so many nice people willing to help! Great community! I already love it here!
    Kinga

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kinga,
    Welcome from Cincinnati, Ohio, USA!!! We're happy you have joined us here on Crochet Talk and hope you have fun looking around and meeting all of the wonderful people here. If there is anything we can do to help you, just ask.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!