Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Love to crochet

Post Thanks / Like

Love to crochet

Hi, from River Grove IL just northwest of Chicago limits. My love for crocheting came from my grandma, rest her sole!! She taught me how to crochet , I later taught her later as I got older how to read patterens.... I have to say the biggest thing I learned from crocheting is to be patient not to rush the project and always take it apart and do it over and over again until you get it right do not give up. This has followed me through many other things in my life and has made me more persistent to finish what I start.
    Last edited by gma; 03-10-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi gma,

That's so true. Patience and persistence are indeed qualities that you can learn from crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    gma,

Hello! Welcome to the group! Patience is definitely key to learning some of the crochet stitches, and learning to read patterns. Glad to have you in the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum! I have always said a crochet project is made one stitch at a time! And I don't think it is a race to finish it! I know sometimes we have to get something do by a certain time! But then again it's just one stitch at a time!