Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: hat seen on tv

Post Thanks / Like

hat seen on tv

Hello All,
    I have a request as a favor to a friend of mine that owns a store on Ebay. She saw this hat on a tv show, and wants it badly. She sent me the pics (which are blurry), and I told her I would pass it on and see if anyone may have any ideas.
    Thank you in advance for any and all help.
    Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images hat seen on tv-barbs-hat-1-jpg hat seen on tv-barbs-hat-2-jpg hat seen on tv-barbs-hat-3-jpg hat seen on tv-barbs-hat-4-jpg hat seen on tv-barbs-hat-5-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have a pattern for the hat! It's a bit hard to see it! What TV show was it on? That may help to identify the hat!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not sure what show it was. The reason I posted these pics because that is the only thing my friend had to go on. She has not seen one like it other than when she snapped that "bad" pic off the television. I just thought someone from this site may be able to recognize the style or maybe something similar to it, so she can look around and try and find it somewhere. She sells crochet and other craft patterns on Ebay, and she has not ran across anything as of yet. If anyone has any ideas about this, please message me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not sure what it was, I will ask her and see if she remembers.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a pattern on this site at 'laughing goldfish design' that is close enough that you could very easily use it and actually probably a little cutier.
    I think you can click on it and get the pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here I am again. Wanted to find exactly where the picture and pattern located. Looked under pictures in this site and click on "I think these pictures are cool" I think her name is Patti Davis.

Post Thanks / Like
    The link didn't show that you were trying to send me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me try this again.

When you get the Crochet Talk Newsletter, you get a series on Discussion, Pictures, Trade, and Introductions.
    Under Pictures open up (I thought these patterns were cool!) Sorry I got her name wrong, as usual, short memory.

Pattie Hale is the first post with a picture off a little girl wearing a hat with a pink flower. It looks very similar, to me, without the flower to hold the big wide brim up.

I thought these patterns were cool! For some reason when I copy and paste it does not appear as web site but it does on her post.
    Do try it that way. You may have to wait until you get another newsletter to search if you have deleted yours.

I thought these patterns were cool!-sun-hat.jpg
    laughing purple goldfish designs: adorable ruffles
    Hope you have better luck this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have found some wonderful hat patterns on etsy.com . Have you tried looking there??

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Don't know if you found your pattern or not but you could try crochetcentral.com they have thousands of patterns there. They have knitting patterns there as well. I,ve just joined recently myself. Good luck with your search. Nancy