Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

newbie to crochettalk

I look forward to getting to know my fellow crocheters. I also enjoy many other crafts as I am sure most of you at Crochettalk do also. I will just watch the threads as this is all new to me. Hopefully through watching I will learn how this works.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome joyce1 so very happy you have joined us. This is a wonderful group.. If you need help with something (even at getting around on here) There is a help forum on the banner on the top on each forum, you can also check it out. But asking a question can help break the ice with some who are learning and even they will help as sometime they have just gone through it and fresh in their mind. Most ant one here will try to help though as we all want you to stay. I have been here since end of Feb. and still learning. We even have a topic for tips and hints to help make hobbies easier. Like I use a pin and a lettered bead if I lay my crocheting down as I lose my hooks and then can't figure out which on I was using. I enjoy plastac canvas, cross stitch, embrodry, and OF COURE my computer. Teeee Heeee
    charlye hope we get a chance to talk more soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here! Feel free to share in the forums if you like!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to meet you. I love to crochet and I do other crafts as well. Everyone is so wonderful here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome joyce1. It's nice to meet you. Besides crocheting, which I love doing, I also enjoy making artificial flower arrangements, wreaths for my front door, dry snowglobes, reading and playing the piano. If you need help learning to navigate the forum all you have to do is ask. There are a lot of very helpful and wonderful people on here. I look forward to chatting with you again and seeing some of your projects sometime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joyce, welcome to crochet talk very nice to meet you and I'm happy you have joined our group, well now it's your group too! Where are you from? I live in Va with my daughter and sil, my younger daughter lives in Ky with my 2 grandsons! I love to crochet even though I didn't do much for many years I got back to it last year and so glad I did!! If I hadn't I would not have met all the wonderful people here!! You will love it I'm sure and of course you are welcome to just read the threads but it's so much more fun to join in. I'm normally not much go a " joiner" but this site is soooo helpful with so many wonderful people you just want to talk with them :-) you will catch on really quick I think. Look forward to getting to know you. Have a good night and don't be a stranger :-). ((( hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Very glad you joined our forum and nice to meet you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joyce,
    Enjoy Crochet Talk
    Jean Marie