Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Florida

Just found your wonderful site and looking forward to seeing what is going on. I love crocheting clothes for all the dolls my GD has and to gifting some to the local childrens hospital.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome cinjean48 so very happy you have joined us. This is a wonderful group.. If you need help with something (even at getting around on here) There is a help forum on the banner on the top on each forum, you can also check it out. But asking a question can help break the ice with some who are learning and even they will help as sometime they have just gone through it and fresh in their mind. Most any one here will try to help though as we all want you to stay. Aren't GD great I have 2 but they are 30 and 27 so pass the doll age. Both still single. I have been here since end of Feb. and still learning. We even have a topic for tips and hints to help make hobbies easier. Like I use a pin and a lettered bead if I lay my crocheting down as I lose my hooks and then can't figure out which on I was using. I enjoy plastac canvas, cross stitch, embrodry, and OF COURE my computer. Teeee Heeee
    charlye hope we get a chance to talk more soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group. I am from Ohio. I am so glad I found this site. I have met some wonderful people. I love to crochet also and I too have made some doll clothes as well as other things. I enjoy working with other crafts as well like painting, plastic canvas, embroidery and cross stitch, jewelry, no sew blankets, and sewing. I am going to try and learn some new crafts one of these days. Everyone on here are so loving and caring and are there when you need help. Hope to talk to you again

5. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome cinjean48, Nice to meet you from Minneapolis, Minnesota. I love to crochet Kitchen items, small easy items, lapghan, I Donate most to there. What besides your lovely Dolls do you do? Love to see a few Dolls sometime. Wish I could but NO camera. I hope to chat again some day. Have a Nice Week-End.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here! Feel free to share in the forums if you like!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us