Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello from MASS

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello from MASS

Most of my crocheting has been baby items. I have 14 grandchildren but I think my crocheting for babies has probably come to a close! LOL. I have started to crochet Barbie clothes using crochet thread but it is sooo slow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! So, are most of your grandchildren growing? Hope you enjoy the group!

Post Thanks / Like
    I make thread crochet Barbie clothes, too. I have tons of links for free online patterns if you ever need any patterns. My suggestion for you is to use Velcro for the closings....it's so much easier for little fingers and stops the frustration little girls have when trying to use snaps or hooks and eyes.
    The raglan sleeve sweater here: barbiedollfashions - surawhit works up very quickly and has the option of a collar or a hoodie. I have made several of these and her instructions are accurate and concise.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do use velcro for the closures. I didn't want the little ones to get frustrated! I would like any leads on barbie patterns or cabbage patch patterns you may know of. My grandkids are from age 12 months to 18 years. 7 boys and 7 girls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! My go to place for all kinds of patterns is crochetpatterncentral.com( don't know how to do it so all you have to do is click on it!). They have just about any pattern you would want!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Maryjane. I'll check it out. New site I just found also is Craftsy.com.

Post Thanks / Like
    This site has a .pdf file you can download. It is a great site. You will find everything you need in this file to make a fantastic wardrobe for Barbie dolls: Barbie.Barbiebasics.knit and crochet for barbie,fashion doll knit graph patterns. author Lynne Sears(Bosch).Brenda Starr, Tyler, 11 1/2 inch dolls, fashion doll patterns,free knit and crochet patterns for barbie,11 1/2 inch fashion dolls,fashion doll
    This site has some very nice fancy dresses: Pattern Index Page 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much! I'll check it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Armybrat for the links! I just might have to start making Barbie doll clothes again-some of those dresses are so beautiful!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sure glad to meet you, I am new here too. My GD's have did the same thing. I do love making Barbie clothes but now they are into Monster High Dolls and you cant find any patterns for them. So i am making a round tablecloth and don't even own a table.