Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! My name is Sonya.

Hi,
    My name is Sonya.
    I am a mother of 9 an Happily Married. I grew up on a farmer Cafts have always been apart of my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonya wow that's great 9 children you don't hear about large families anymore. I was one of 11 and loved having lots so brothers and sisters. There was always someone to play with ;:-) of course I always had my twin to play with but we let the other kids play with us lol. What part of the country do you live in? Do you still farm? Welcome to crochet talk would love to see some of your work. Look forward to getting to know you :-). Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sonya , Your quite a Mom. Do you get to do crochet much ? With 9 kids Im sure not as much as I do. Id love to hear more of The farm Life, always a City Gal but my heart was in the Country Farm my Grandma had, Beautiful and I love Barns. Want a shed in our City property looking like a Barn, NO way hubby says. Have a nice summer. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard! It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonya,

I am Debby and I live in Maine with my hubby and two cats and one dog. I am disabled so I am home most of the time, Crafts and crocheting help make the time pass. Also helps with xmas presents for friends and family members. So glad you could join us here.

Huggers
    Debby

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sonya! You're going to love being a member here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonya and welcome from Pa. It is very nice to meet you and hope you enjoy this site