Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello

Good afternoon
    My name is Sue How do you do!
    I am new to this site. I have been crocheting and trying to learn knitting since I was about 15.
    Thanks to all the tutorials and Crochet Crowd and You Tube plus several other wonderful sites, I feel like a kid in a candy factory.
    I have only made afghans until I learned of all these wonderful sites.
    I am so bogged down with projects for the grand children and great grand children and I am not sure who is more excited me or the kids

2. Likes charlye, AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sue. It s nice to meet you. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sue just saw your post. Welcome to crochet talk I'm sure you will love it. There are always new patterns, new stitches, new tips and of course new friends to be found here. You will never find a better, more loving and compassionate group anywhere. Jump right in we wouldlove to see some of your work and hear any tips you have to share. I still want to learn to knit this year. Where are you from Sue my last name is Hughes also! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard! It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    My name is Charlie, I do just fine
    but I bet you are a FEMALE.
    WELL so am I. Teeeeheeee That is one of my favorite songs. I really like the old, old, old countey songs. Is that enough olds do ya think?
    I know how you feel about all these wonderful places. I have only been here a few months and I would be lost with out it. Welcome to our little corner of the world.
    There are a lot of wonderful people her and all will help all they can just ask. I love how they all help you find sites for free patterns or if you are hunting for something special, they will do all they can to help you find it.
    my name on here is charlye Hope to talk to you soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sue,
    Welcome to the forum! So glad you decided to join us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sue and welcome from Pa. it is very nice to have you with us