Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Introduction

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Introduction

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Colleen and I'm new to this site. I've never blogged or tweeted but I saw this site and thought I might get some good ideas for crocheting. My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was 15 years old. I've done it on and off through the years but since I retired seven years ago I really got back into it. I have my fifth grand baby due in October and I've been busy making things for her. I saw the cuddle animals on this site and I think I will try one of those!

2. Likes charlye, AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Colleen, nice to met you and welcome you to crochet talk! I'm sure you will love it and get lots of new ideas!! Maybe you can even give us some pointers and show us some pictures of your work!! We all love looking at others pictures of what they are up to. Hugs to you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard! It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi reidthis2 Who is reidthis1? Teeee Heeee sorry about that.
    So you already know it is a grand daughter, seems like there are a lot more this to make for a girl. There are a lot more for boys there when I had my son 50 yr ago.
    That was when I started crocheting. But it seems a person is always learning something. I have learned a lot on CT and on my computer. The computer is out of self defense and CT is out of enjoyment. I guess I am learning to enjoy my computer because of CT. Thanks to everyone on here. They are a great bunch and will help you with anything they can. Just let us know.
    Welcome to CT (crocheting Talk) we areso glad you joined us.
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Colleen and welcome from Pa. It is very nice to have you with us. I am a avid crocheter for over 30 years and enjoy it very much